Javra Software is seeking a Team Lead/Sr. Software Engineer /Software Engineer (JAVA) who is creative and innovative. You will be working in various internal and external projects with different level of complexities and challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience with Java EE, Spring and Hibernate
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Familiar with build tools such as Ant and Maven
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Experience with both external and embedded databases
• For Team Lead, at least 7-8 years experience with JAVA development and team management
• For Sr. Software Engineer (JAVA), at least 6 years experience with JAVA development
• For Software Engineer (JAVA), at least 4 years experience with JAVA development
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Able to multitask and focus on deadlines under pressure.
• Familiar with Programming fundamental.
• Team player.
• Passionate about new technology.
Perks and Discount
- Attractive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Daily Transportation Allowance
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- International Travel Opportunities
- Dashain Bonus
- 5 working days a week
- Free Parking
Professional Support and recognition
- Rewards to the Employee of the month/year
- Rewards to best performers of the quarter
- Annual performance review
- Internal and External learning and training
- On going Career Development
Insurance and Health
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental and Death Insurance
Family and Parenting
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Unpaid extended leave
- Monthly Child Allowance
- Medical Insurance of Spouse & Children.
Vacation and social event
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Compensatory Leave
- Monthly Javra Assembly