IoT and Big Data
The Internet of Things (IoT) is all about smarter products and devices, connectivity and networking, streaming of data and intelligent insights. As devices connect, IoT sets huge flow of Big Data in motion and makes business intelligence solutions and analytics essential . The important thing that businesses need to consider while working with IoT is what data do they want to capture and from there decide on how to convert data into valuable information/ insights thus converting insights into result oriented actions.
Big data market is a real deal and is growing. According to IDC, the aggregate Big Data technology and services market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.6% from 2015 to 2020 and will reach at $58.9 billion in 2020. While the real value of IoT is in delivering intelligent and strategic insight for new business opportunities, these are huge flow (volume) of real time (velocity) insights that are unstructured and scattered (some contextual, some images etc – variety), making it difficult to unveil the true information. Finding the right pattern, trends and any association of data between one behavior to another from such massive and unstructured data sets and quickly acting upon it to derive desired result is the key enabler for businesses. Today, in order to remain competitive, businesses are forced to explore the data they receive from within and outside their organization and leverage it in the decision making process to understand their customers, suppliers, competitors and business processes.
Provided that the information being generated as a result of IoT and Big Data are huge; storing and maintaining such huge sets of information is a challenge for many businesses today. On top of upfront costs,it requires an ongoing investment of time and resources. As a result, businesses are compelled to re-evaluate their approach to traditional enterprise storage relational database management systems (RDBMS) and architecture. One question that arises among all technology decision makers, stakeholders and businesses is about how to use and analyze such data, where to store it and for how long?
This is where Javra Software can assist and help you. Javra Software is a global outsourcing IT service and solution provider that offers innovative and cost-effective solutions to clients worldwide that enhances business processes and boosts productivity.
The process of getting handle on analyzing the big data starts with the analysis of the company’s business environment, strategies, understanding the sources of data and their relevance in the business. Javra’s agile business processes, proven expertise and technological skills can help organizations implement technologies they need to manage, understand and process patterns to derive actionable insights from the huge amount of data they collect each day. Understanding big data analytics does not only involve understanding the technical aspects of big data infrastructure but also logical aspects of analytics such as data modeling, mining and its application in business in order to make better decisions. Companies can actually start a pilot project with Javra focusing on one strategic aspect of business whereby Big Data analytics could add value in the decision making process.
With Javra’s enriched power of Classical Business Intelligence (BI) set-up, organizations can focus on business insights they want to uncover and make better and faster decisions that concentrates on real business issues. Javra’s solution to add business-rules, combining business-rules and insights, native app, completes the ecosystem where feedback of that process is handled with the applications involved.
Javra can take full responsibility for businesses and have everything set up, ready to go with cloud-based storage and analytics engines. All that organizations will need to do is decide whether they want the service for certain amount of data to be extracted or for certain length of time (use).
As a pioneered big data solution provider for leading organizations around the world, Javra offers complete services to help organizations harness the power of data.
- New business opportunities: Data exploration and discovery analytics with big data helps businesses understand market trends, patterns and correlations and create new opportunities.
- Right information at the right time: With Big data and analytics, businesses can gain right information at the right time to act on the real business issues.
- Reduced cost: The total cost of application ownership is being reduced as application providers are offering cloud/subscription based solutions.
- Competitive Advantage: To remain competitive, businesses have to leverage the data they can get within and outside the organization and use it in the decision-making process whether it is to understand the customers, suppliers, employees or the internal/external processes.
- Scalable as per need: The main advantage of Big Data and Business Intelligence Service through Javra; business can utilize their BIg Data in a scalable manner. The server can be scaled from one to thousands of servers with the possibility of parallel processing (computing).
- Instant action to business issues: Cloud based storage and analytics tools help businesses gain accurate information at the right time to act on the real business issues and reduce time to market.
To contact Javra Software for Big Data and Business Intelligence service; send your queries email@example.com