Maintenance is Terribly Important – Javra’s Progress Maintenance Service
Javra Software has been providing Progress Services since 30 years now. Initially we started our journey with Version 4 and CHUI and now we are doing a lot more. The Javra IDE platform is our own proprietary tool that is being used for modernizing Progress applications. Apart from this, we have been working with Telerik components since long time ago by developing applications using REST APIs, HTML5 with Angular and Bootstrap by Integrating Kendo UI with Progress and other languages, such as Node and the Microsoft stack.
Javra provides cost effective and full stack Progress Services such as:
- ABL / 4GL
- CHUI / GUI / .Net / HTML
- Digital Transformation
- Web Services and REST
- Kendo UI
- Progress Webspeed/PAS based
- Business process management (BPM)
- Maintenance Service
Why Progress Maintenance is Important?
We know that Maintenance is terribly important and every business firm should adapt the maintenance service to meet dynamic requirements of customers. Modification in the current system is required due to unforeseen market conditions, client’s requirements, host modification and organizational changes. Progress maintenance provides a real touch to your existing progress platform that helps to meet current business challenges, maximize ROI and delight your valuable customers.
Process of Maintenance
- Discovery Phase
- Set up SVN repo
- Get the application running
- Plan KT meeting
- Finalize the starting date
- Application Setup and KT
- Ticket creation
- Acknowledgement and Estimation
- Notification on completion
- Update package
- Periodic update meeting
- Maintenance Completion Cycle
- Find the components/Technology of the application
- Discuss and finalize the Application support model
- Signing of NDA is done to ensure the source code for the safety of provided data
- Final Agreement between two parties
Javra has been providing maintenance services to various clients worldwide. You can trust Javra’s maintenance service on following grounds:
- We provide business relevant application maintenance for ongoing and existing OpenEdge projects.
- We provide maintenance of existing OpenEdge applications which include CHUI, ADM and Webspeed applications.
- We have a large and dedicated team of Progress developers and professionals in our offshore location because of which we can provide you with technical support and Maintenance service through highly competitive pricing model.
- We have predefined service-level agreement, based on which we can provide testing and bug fixing through our Maintenance service.
- Our Progress Application Maintenance is reliable and affordable.
- Our Maintenance service is very rapid and enhancing.