We invite you to join your hands together with Javra Software team to produce life changing IT innovations to empower and impact organizations and lives of today’s world.
Javra Software B.V is a Dutch company founded in 1999 in The Netherlands. We develop, modernize, maintain and provide various technologies platform-based support, maintenance and services to our clients across the globe with the aim to offer our clients future proof custom business applications at competitive price. As an Innovative organization Javra Software B.V established its outsourcing company in Nepal in 2006 (100+FTE) to provide clients cutting-edge innovative technical solutions.
Opening for Admin cum HR Assistant
Flexible working hours from 24 up to 40 hours per week as per candidate’s requirements
We are currently looking for Admin cum HR Assistant who is dedicated, result oriented and excellent team player with good communication skills with polite and cheerful attitude. You will be responsible to handle various daily routine administrative and hr tasks in order to ensure daily productive and well-ordered operation of admin and hr management of an organization.
You will be mainly responsible for monitoring, controlling and maintaining employee’s attendance and leave, work schedules, managing visa and travel arrangements including other daily logistics and general hr support and services to the organization You will be directly reporting to Chief Operating Officer whereas you will be supervising receptionist cum office assistant who will assist you to achieve your goals.
Candidates should be able to assist
• Manage purchasing and inventory of office equipment, stationaries, other office supplies and ensure timely updating and maintenance of office equipment and facilities.
• Co-ordinate with various vendors to arrange required logistics for employees.
• Manage Visa related issues and Travel Arrangements.
• Updating debtors and creditors information and provide reports to COO.
• Assist COO in making follow up for credit controls and assist in credit management.
• Reviewing and updating various HR spreadsheets and employee personnel files while maintaining proper filing system.
• Verifying and updating daily attendance of employees and update report accordingly.
• Monitoring, Controlling and timely update of Leave days of employees.
• Assisting with processing of recruitment, employee orientation, resignations and terminations, training and development of employees.
• Co-ordinating in timely performance evaluation.
• Preparing various correspondence related to Admin and HR related issues.
• Provide various financial, hr and administrative report and support to COO.
• Organizing employees team building and refreshment events.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Associate degree in related field.
• Experience to work with Word and Excel,
• At least 3 years of work experience in similar field
• Good Communication skills in English,
• Polite, Result Oriented and Flexible.
How to Apply:
To apply for this function, send in your CV to email@example.com addressing Mrs. Shanti Pant.