Javra Software B.V is a Dutch company founded in 1999 in The Netherlands. We develop, modernize, maintain and provide various technologies platform-based support, maintenance and services to our clients across the globe with the aim to offer our clients future proof custom business applications at competitive price. As an Innovative organization Javra Software B.V established its outsourcing company in Nepal in 2006 (100+FTE) to provide clients cutting-edge innovative technical solutions.
Our Expertise includes:
Custom Based Application Development in various technologies platforms:
• Custom development: .NET, Java, C#, Azure DevOps
• Mobile development: Xamarin, native
• Web development: Angular, ReactJS, NodeJS
• Web content management: WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal
• Low code: Sales force, Microsoft Power Apps
• Cloud: Azure, AWS
Progress and Open Edge platform-based Software Development and Services:
• Applications development and support services
• Software Modernization and Maintenance
• Webservices and Migration
• ChUI / GUI / .NET / HTML
• Corticon/Kendo UI/BPM
Onshore and Offshore Software Development and Support Services
• Offshore services from Nepal support services 24*7*365
• Onshore and onsite services from Netherlands
eCommerce Platform services for B2B
• Magento and Pimcore platform software design, development, installation or migration services.
• Monitoring, maintenance and security managment services.
Research and Development
• Discovering and developing new IT products, including improved versions or qualities of existing products
• Discovering and developing new and more efficient software or solutions
• Design and implement AI driven platforms and cognitive automation systems.
• Full cycle of AI development; data mining and processing, machine learning, model deployment, monitoring and application development.
• Enhancing dialogue between human and machine, deep learning, predictive maintenance, content recognition systems, virtual staff and bots, Natural Language Processing (NLP) to configuring existing AI tools of Google and Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
Your Function as Commercial Project Manager
As a Commercial Project Manager, you are responsible for the management of the Service Delivery Team including the responsibility for service process and service technology of the organisation. This will include ensuring that the project is delivered on time, meets business and technical requirements and is within the agreed budget. Hence, you are directly responsible for maintaining, developing and managing the client relationships by establishing high performance deliverables and services to our customers as per their experience of excellence.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Communicate with the stakeholders (both internal and external) of the services directly with regard to its delivery as per the Customer’s expectation.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships to determine and evaluate their needs and set up the priorities for the delivery of services.
• Understand the high-level technical architecture and be able to facilitate debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions.
• Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed and track the process against milestones, deadlines and budget
• Anticipate, manage and resolve issues and act as the point of contact for the service delivery.
• Use best practice risk management, assessing risks in an informed and considered manner and to plan for the mitigation of these risks.
• Provide support and assistance in the promotion and adoption of Programme & Project Management best practices.
• Assist in quality assessments by supporting quality rating measures on key changes.
• To generate additional revenue from involved projects and customers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent.
• 10+ years of experience in similar field in Software companies.
• English and Dutch Language
Working knowledge and experience with:
• Track record of delivering projects within a technically complex and dynamic environment.
• Proven people management, project management, problem solving skills
• Experience of successfully engaging groups of stakeholders including customers at any circumstances.
• Strong communications skills
How to Apply:
To apply for this function, send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing Mrs. Shanti Pant.