Javra Software B.V is a Dutch company founded in 1999 in The Netherlands. We develop, modernize, maintain and provide various technologies platform-based support, maintenance and services to our clients across the globe with the aim to offer our clients future proof custom business applications at competitive price. As an Innovative organization Javra Software B.V established its outsourcing company in Nepal in 2006 (100+FTE) to provide clients cutting-edge innovative technical solutions.
Our Expertise includes:
Custom Based Application Development in various technologies platforms:
• Custom development: .NET, Java, C#, Azure DevOps
• Mobile development: Xamarin, native
• Web development: Angular, ReactJS, NodeJS
• Web content management: WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal
• Low code: Sales force, Microsoft Power Apps
• Cloud: Azure, AWS
Progress and Open Edge platform-based Software Development and Services:
• Applications development and support services
• Software Modernization and Maintenance
• Webservices and Migration
• ChUI / GUI / .NET / HTML
• Corticon/Kendo UI/BPM
Onshore and Offshore Software Development and Support Services
• Offshore services from Nepal support services 24*7*365
• Onshore and onsite services from Netherlands
eCommerce Platform services for B2B
• Magento and Pimcore platform software design, development, installation or migration services.
• Monitoring, maintenance and security managment services.
Research and Development
• Discovering and developing new IT products, including improved versions or qualities of existing products
• Discovering and developing new and more efficient software or solutions
• Design and implement AI driven platforms and cognitive automation systems.
• Full cycle of AI development; data mining and processing, machine learning, model deployment, monitoring and application development.
• Enhancing dialogue between human and machine, deep learning, predictive maintenance, content recognition systems, virtual staff and bots, Natural Language Processing (NLP) to configuring existing AI tools of Google and Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
Are you the person who is eager to make connections at the right time and place with right audience on the internet to generate leads for organization. Then this job is exactly created for you.
Your Function as Digital marketing specialist
As a digital marketing specialist, you will be developing innovative marketing strategy to drive brand awareness to generate leads for organization. You will be responsible for overseeing and development of overall content management of organization as well as managing marketing campaigns to promote company’s services and products. You will be effectively using all marketing tools and techniques like PPC, SEO, email, social media and display advertising.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Responsible for planning and directing marketing campaigns to increase social presence and branding of organization.
• Responsible for Google Analytics.
• Responsible for SEO, social media, email marketing, PPC, SEM and display advertising to increase search engine ranking
• Supporting management to deploy new Technological initiatives such as coordination of the platform environment to our website.
• Updating content for the website, social media platforms and newsletters
• Works with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts etc.
• Identify innovative digital marketing trends and insights
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing, media and communication
• 2 years of experience in digital marketing field
• English and Dutch language
Working knowledge and experience with:
• Experience in managing successful social media campaigns, digital analytics and web metrics.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS
• Experience with SEO, SEM, PPC, Content Marketing and Data Analytics
How to Apply:
To apply for this function, send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing Mrs. Shanti Pant.