We invite you to join your hands together with Javra Software team to produce life changing IT innovations to empower and impact organizations.
Who are we
Javra Software is a Dutch-based company having its head office in Culemborg The Netherlands since 1999 whereas its outsourcing unit is located in Kathmandu Nepal operating with 120 professionals since 2006. We are a global outsourcing IT service provider that helps enterprises achieve operational excellence and growth by offering our clients innovative and modern technology services and solutions.
Flexible working hours from 24 up to 40 hours per week as per candidate’s requirements.
We are currently looking for a qualified Executive Secretary to support management executives in a daily administrative capacity. A deserving candidate is desired to be dedicated, result oriented and excellent team player with good communication skills with a polite and cheerful attitude. You will be mainly responsible to provide day to day administrative support, office management, logistics, travel and human relations management support to Chief Operating Officer.
You will be closely working with management team members in the Netherlands and in Nepal.
Candidates should be able to assist
- Manage purchasing and inventory of office equipment, stationaries, other office supplies and ensure timely updating and maintenance of office equipment and facilities.
- Coordinate with various vendors to arrange required logistics for employees.
- Manage Visa related issues and Travel Arrangements.
- Assist COO in making follow up for credit controls and assist in credit management.
- Reviewing and updating various HR spreadsheets and employee personnel files while maintaining proper filing system.
- Verifying and updating daily attendance of employees and update report accordingly.
- Monitoring, Controlling and timely update of Leave days of employees.
- Assisting with the processing of recruitment, employee orientation, resignations and terminations, training and development of employees.
- Co-ordinating in timely performance evaluation.
- Preparing various correspondence related to Admin and HR-related issues.
- Provide various financial, hr and administrative report and support to COO.
- Organizing employees with team building and refreshment events.
- Updating debtors and creditors information and provide reports to COO.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate degree in a related field.
- Experience to work with Word and Excel.
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar field.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Polite, Result Oriented and Flexible.