Javra Software B.V which is a Dutch-based software company in The Netherlands since 1999 and having its outsourcing company in Nepal since 2006 and a nearshore company in Lisbon, Portugal since May 2022.
We are innovative IT services providing company with customers mainly located in Europe, the USA, China, and Hong Kong. We work on different innovative IT solutions platforms.
For our new branch office JAVRA, SOCIEDADE UNIPESSOAL LDA in Lisbon we are searching for HR cum Admin Assistant who is dedicated, result oriented and excellent team player with good communication skills with a polite and cheerful attitude.
You will be responsible for handling various daily routine administrative and hr tasks to ensure daily productive and well-ordered operation of admin and hr management of an organization and will report to Office Manager.
We are in Restelo Business Center in Lisbon.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage purchasing and inventory of office equipment, stationeries, and other office supplies and ensure timely updating and maintenance of office equipment and facilities.
- Assists supervisor in preparing and managing correspondence, reports, and documents.
- Coordinate with various vendors to arrange required logistics for employees.
- Manage Visa related issues and Travel Arrangements.
- Reviewing and updating various HR/Admin spreadsheets and employee personnel files while maintaining a proper filing system.
- Verifying and updating daily attendance of employees and updating reports accordingly.
- Monitoring, Controlling and timely updating of Leave days and daily work logs of employees.
- Assisting with processing recruitment, employee orientation, resignations and terminations, training, and development of employees.
- Co-ordinating in timely performance evaluation.
- Arranges calendars and confirm appointments.
- Handles petty cash expenses.
- Organizing employees team building and refreshment events.
- Bachelors in management with 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Portuguese languages.
- Training in secretarial practices would be added advantage.
- Polite, Result Oriented and Flexible
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, send your CV and a cover letter to hrPT@javra.com.