Javra Software B.V which is a Dutch based software company in The Netherlands since 1999 and having its outsourcing company in Nepal since 2006 and nearshore company in Lisbon, Portugal since May 2022.
We are an innovative IT services providing company having its customers mainly located in Europe, USA, China and Hong Kong. We work on different innovative IT solutions platforms.
For our new branch office JAVRA, SOCIEDADE UNIPESSOAL LDA in Lisbon we are searching for an experienced an experienced iOS Developer capable of architecting, designing, developing and testing complex applications for a variety of iOS devices.
We have this exciting opening for an iOS App developer. As a developer, you would be required to build ingenious App for Apple’s iOS Devices, which would be used by our existing customers as well as potential customer; you will gain practical experience working on iOS App with a global reach. You should stand out from the crowd and carry a passion for programming.
In this function, you will be working on a hybrid working module which is 3 days work from the office and 2 days work from home. We are in RESTELO XXI, Business Complex in Lisbon.
Role and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Interface with Project Managers to understand product requirements and create a development plan.
- Develop new features and fix bugs in existing iOS App.
- Work with QA and build engineers to ensure the application can be built properly and tested.
- Produce technical documentation for new features implemented.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ year experience in developing App using Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
You have the following experience and profile:
- Experience in UI/UX design with native UI Controls using xib or using code.
- Experience with Version control e.g. SVN, Git.
- Participate in product development using an agile, iterative process.
- Good knowledge of the iOS SDK, Objective C, and Xcode IDE.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skill, including MVC, Delegation, Singleton, Observer and Factory Design Pattern.
- Experience with Memory Management, Thread, REST, JSON/XML Parsing and SQLite DB in App Development.
- Work with cross-functional engineering teams to integrate code in multiple endpoints.
- Build in quality, reusable code and processes to all development activity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven expertise in developing iOS App with Objective-C.
- Development of a working iOS App in App Store would be a big plus.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com .