Javra Software B.V which is a Dutch based software company in The Netherlands since 1999 and having its outsourcing company in Nepal since 2006 and nearshore company in Lisbon, Portugal since May 2022. We are an innovative IT services providing company having its customers mainly located in Europe, USA, China and Hong Kong. We work on different innovative IT solutions platforms.
For our new branch office JAVRA, SOCIEDADE UNIPESSOAL LDA in Lisbon we are searching a Software Engineer PHP/Symfony (PimCore) who is creative and innovative. You will be working in various internal and external projects with different levels of complexities and challenges.
In this function, you will be working on a hybrid working module basis which is 3 days work from the office and 2 days work from home. We are located in RESTELO XXI, Business Complex in Lisbon.
Role and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- A solid understanding of PHP/PIMCore/Symfony
- Enhance and support the current set of core Magento/PHP/PIMCore/Symfony extensions.
- Good Experience in PHP/PIMCore performance optimization.
- Competent in APIs and Web service integration.
- Actively participate in development of new applications, customizations and solutions.
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices.
- Work independently or as part of a team and make a positive impact.
- Take ownership of technical solutions from concept to final delivery.
- A great understanding and experience with front end technologies.
- In depth understanding of object oriented programming.
- Knowledge of best practices for cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor in Computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects.
- (At least 2 years experience with Magento/ PHP development.)
- (Magento/PHP/PIMCore certified developer will be a plus.)
You have the following experience and profile:
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Able to multitask and focus on deadlines under pressure.
- Familiar with Programming fundamentals.
- Team player.
- Passionate about new technology.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com