Javra Software B.V which is a Dutch based software company in The Netherlands since 1999 and having its outsourcing company in Nepal since 2006 and nearshore company in Lisbon, Portugal since May 2022.
We are innovative IT services providing company having its customers mainly located in Europe, the USA, China, and Hong Kong. We work on different innovative IT solutions platforms.
For our new branch office JAVRA, SOCIEDADE UNIPESSOAL LDA in Lisbon we are searching for an experienced .net engineer. The candidate must be self-driven and self-managed. You will work as part of our world-class outsourcing team developing software applications for international customers with the .net platform.
In this function, you will be working on a hybrid working module which is 3 days of work from the office and 2 days of work from home. We are in Restelo Business Center in Lisbon.
Role and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Work cooperatively in a project-focused software development team.
- Programming using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Database development with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Write technical and user documentation.
- Software testing.
- Code reviews.
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 4+ years of programming experience in any development platform.
You have the following experience and profile
- Computers are your passion (not just your profession).
- Confident to communicate in written and spoken English.
- Motivated, innovative, and ready to take responsibility and initiative in your work.
- Analytical ability with logical reasoning and problem-solving skill.
- Knowledge of Relational Database theory and SQL.
- You focus on writing reusable, reliable, and readable code.
- Knowledge of full software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Oops programming.
- Windows Phone development (Optional).
Background in any of the following is a bonus
- Experience with tools such as UML, Visio and SVN (etc).
- Agile software development methodology such as Scrum.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your CV and a cover letter to: hrPT@javra.com