Javra Software B.V is a Dutch based software company since 1999 having its outsourcing company in Nepal since 2006 and nearshore company in Lisbon since 2022.
We are looking for Operations Manager for Dutch office who has strong leadership skills, who is well organized multitasker and has focus on achieving goals.
The successful candidate will design, plan, coordinate, control and oversee finance, administration, HR and other various operational management of company on a daily basis. You will be directly assisting top management while ensuring continuous development and implementation of successful operational policies and practices to improve process, productivity, and efficiency in an organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Design and implement company policy for smooth operations of daily business and set procedures to measure results against the policy; make necessary adjustments.
- Ensures timely update and announcements to employees.
- Oversee and maintain office equipments and assets for steady function, identify needs ; manage supplies and vendor relationships.
- Manage timely Workplace maintenance by planning proper protocols to maintain good working atmosphere, safety, and healthy environment.
- Stock Management and timely asset scrap management.
- Ensures well organized database management systems for all operational activities.
- Design and implement HR policies and ensure timely review.
- Design and implement employee relationship management system to manage complaints, motivation, and grievances of employees.
- Manage onboarding, offboarding employees and co-ordinates for performance improvement plan.
- Oversee and controls employee engagement routine and control attendance/leave/worklogs.
- Prepare, administrate, and evaluate compensation & benefits programs.
- Develop guidelines to set Key Performance indicators of employees and improve employee appraisal system and measurement tool.
- Liaison with respective authorities to manage Immigration and Visa requirements and travel arrangements for employees/clients.
- Budget planning, managing, and controlling expenditure within agreed budgets and provides reports.
- Controls and supervises incoming /outgoing invoices/project budgets and pay slips of employees.
- Provide other requested financial reports and data.
- Setting up management meetings and preparing agenda/minutes of meetings.
- Liaison with COO to manage various activities for offshore and nearshore offices.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor in business administration or related field.
- 5 years of experience in office/hr management or related field.
You have the following experience and profile:
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Good organizer and attention to detail
- Optimistic and self-motivated
- Experience in Software industry will be added advantage
How to Apply?
To apply for this position, send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org