Javra Software B.V is a Dutch company founded in 1999 in The Netherlands. We develop, modernize, maintain and provide various technologies platform-based support, maintenance and services to our clients across the globe with the aim to offer our clients future proof custom business applications at competitive price. As an Innovative organization Javra Software B.V established its outsourcing company in Nepal in 2006 (100+FTE) to provide clients cutting-edge innovative technical solutions.
Our Expertise includes:
• Custom development: .NET, Java, C#, Azure DevOps
• Mobile development: Xamarin, native
• Web development: Angular, ReactJS, NodeJS
• Web content management: WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal
• Low code: Sales force, Microsoft Power Apps
• Cloud: Azure, AWS
Progress and Open Edge platform-based Software Development and Services:
• Applications development and support services
• Software Modernization and Maintenance
• Webservices and Migration
• ChUI / GUI / .NET / HTML
• Corticon/Kendo UI/BPM
Onshore and Offshore Software Development and Support Services
• Offshore services from Nepal support services 24*7*365
• Onshore and onsite services from Netherlands
eCommerce Platform services for B2B
• Magento and Pimcore platform software design, development, installation or migration services.
• Monitoring, maintenance and security management services.
Research and Development
• Discovering and developing new IT products, including improved versions or qualities of existing products
• Discovering and developing new and more efficient software or solutions
• Design and implement AI driven platforms and cognitive automation systems.
• Full cycle of AI development; data mining and processing, machine learning, model deployment, monitoring and application development.
• Enhancing dialogue between human and machine, deep learning, predictive maintenance, content recognition systems, virtual staff and bots, Natural Language Processing (NLP) to configuring existing AI tools of Google and Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
Your Function as Pimcore Specialist
In this position you will be the first point of contact to our potential and existing customers in the field of e-commerce opportunities and projects. . You are capable to understand the e-commerce platforms challenges of our potential and existing customers on their existing digital platforms and provide a clear vision and sustainable, flexible and future proof technical e-commerce road map and tools to our prospects and clients . Within the organisation you will form an important link to the teams in The Netherlands and Nepal where you will make a valuable contribution in the field of presales and help organisation to increase sales, improve customer services and increase profitability.
Do you think this job profile meets your career line and growth expectations, then please drop in your C.V to us.
Your responsibilities will includes ( but are not limited to):
• Analysing existing e-commerce technical platforms of potential and existing customers.
• Providing and advising sustainable, flexible and cost saving digital transformation strategy, solutions and platforms to prospects and clients.
• Ensuring quality control on running projects.
• Maintaining customer relationships to help organisation to built and grow trustworthy relationships with potential customers and existing customers.
• Participate in presales activities and help increase sales and profitability.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor in computer science or business administration
• Several years of experience with Pimcore and PHP.
• Experience with Magento is an emphatic plus.
• Experience with Web Services (REST / SOAP), Integration of Backend systems.
• Experience with MySQL, MSSQL and MongoDB databases.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
• Driven, result oriented and a strong team player
How to Apply:
To apply for this function, send in your CV to email@example.com addressing Mrs. Shanti Pant.