Javra Software B.V which is a Dutch based software company in The Netherlands since 1999 and having its outsourcing company in Nepal since 2006 and nearshore company in Lisbon, Portugal since May 2022. We are an innovative IT services providing company having its customers mainly located in Europe, USA, China and Hong Kong. We work on different innovative IT solutions platforms.
For our new branch office JAVRA, SOCIEDADE UNIPESSOAL LDA in Lisbon we are searching a Software Engineer PHP/Laravel who is creative and innovative. You will be working in various internal and external projects with different levels of complexities and challenges.
In this function, you will be working on a hybrid working module basis which is 3 days work from the office and 2 days work from home. We are located in RESTELO XXI, Business Complex in Lisbon.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in strategic technical planning with the team and other stakeholders
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Focus on site speed and scalability to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Ensure compliance with Web standards and accessibility requirements.
- Learning new technologies to provide better solution of a problem.
- Liaise between onsite and offshore teams in a technical capacity.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor in Computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects.
- 2-4 years of working experience with PHP/Laravel development.
You have the following experience and profile
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Able to multitask and focus on deadlines under pressure.
- Familiar with Programming fundamentals.
- Team player.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com .