Javra Software B.V which is a Dutch based software company in The Netherlands since 1999 and having its outsourcing company in Nepal since 2006 and nearshore company in Lisbon, Portugal since May 2022.
We are innovative IT services providing company having its customers mainly located in Europe, USA, China and Hong Kong. We work on different innovative IT solutions platforms.
For our new branch office JAVRA Software in Lisbon we are searching for a Software Engineer PHP/ Symfony(Pimcore) who is creative and innovative. You will be working in various internal and external projects with different levels of complexities and challenges.
In this function, you will be working on a hybrid working module basis which is 3 days work from the office and 2 days work from home. We are in Restelo Business Center, Lisbon.
Role and Responsibilities:
What we expect from you:
- A solid understanding of PHP/Symfony;
- Good Experience in PHP/PIMCore is a big plus.
- Competent in APIs and Web service integration.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and best practices.
- A great understanding and experience with front-end technologies.
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of best practices for cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Enhance and support the current set of PHP/PIMCore/Symfony extensions.
- Actively participate in development of new applications, customizations and solutions.
- Work independently or as part of a team and make a positive impact.
- Take ownership of technical solutions from concept to final delivery.
What’s in for You:
- You’ll be integrated on a young and friendly team with the possibility to work in projects for big international clients
- Health care insurance
- Salary according to your experience
- Big opportunities to grow in the company
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors in computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects.
- At least 2 years' experience with PHP development (mandatory).
- Experience with Symfony;
- PHP/PIMCore certified developer will be a plus.
- 3 days work from the office and 2 days work from home
You have the following experience and profile:
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Able to multitask and focus on deadlines under pressure.
- Familiar with Programming fundamentals.
- Team player.
- Passionate about new technology.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, send your CV and a cover letter to: hrPT@javra.com .