Javra Software B.V which is a Dutch based software company in The Netherlands since 1999 and having its outsourcing company in Nepal since 2006 and nearshore company in Lisbon, Portugal since May 2022. We are an innovative IT services providing company having its customers mainly located in Europe, USA, China and Hong Kong. We work on different innovative IT solutions platforms.
For our new branch office JAVRA, SOCIEDADE UNIPESSOAL LDA in Lisbon we are searching a Software Engineer PHP/Symfony (PimCore) Intern who who are looking for the opportunity to enter into the web development/programming sector and grow in PHP/Symfony (Pimcore)platform.
In this function, you will be working on a hybrid working module basis which is 3 days work from the office and 2 days work from home. We are located in RESTELO XXI, Business Complex in Lisbon.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong Understanding of OOP concept
- Must have PHP & MySQL programming knowledge.
- Keen interest on developing websites
- Willing to work in a team, debug & test existing projects, research for new/existing projects.
- Should know the basic designing knowledge with HTML & CSS too.
- Learning new technologies to provide better solution of a problem.
- Liaise between onsite and offshore teams in a technical capacity.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Should have bachelor's degree/Running in Computer Science or related fields.
- Working experience with OOP and passion for writing clean code
- Working knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and APIs.
- Familiarity with MySQL, MSSQL.
- Proficient in Git.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org