The principle obligation of Microsoft Certified Professional Developers is to assist associations with taking care of issues identified with Microsoft advancements. They should realize how to utilize advancement devices, for example, Visual Studio, SharePoint and .NET Framework. They ought to create and send Microsoft advancements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and execute new programming programs/highlights Maintain and improve existing programming SQL Server database structure and inquiry composing experience.
- Should be M.Sc.- IT, BE - Computer/ IT / MCA with Minimum 2 Years’ experience in .Net & SQL Server.
- Skills - .Net stack, Azure, SQL Server, MVC, Entity Framework, Security practices.
- Good to have: NopCommerce, Azure queues, Build Automation.
- Technology: .Net / Sql Server.
- Computer based training system development
- Ability to rapidly adjust to a changing domain
- Ability to rapidly learn new ideas and programming is fundamental
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong relational abilities, both composed and oral
- Ability to multi-task& bolster numerous needs
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent collaboration and relational abilities
- Ability to deal with numerous customers and various colleagues with certainty
Perks and Discount
- Attractive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Monthly Mobile Phone allowance
- Daily Transportation Allowance
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- International Travel Opportunities
- Dashain Bonus
- 5 working days a week
Professional Support and recognition
- Rewards to the Employee of the month
- Rewards to best performers of the quarter
- Rewards to the Employee of the year
- Annual performance review
- Internal and External learning and training
- On-going Career Development
Insurance and Health
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental and Death Insurance
Family and Parenting
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Unpaid extended leave
- Monthly Child Allowance
- Medical Insurance of Spouse & Children.
Vacation and social event
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Compensatory Leave
- Monthly Javra Assembly
- Gym Subscription