Javra Software is seeking Quality Control Engineer ready to make an excellent career in Nepal. You will work as part of our world class outsourcing team developing desktop and web software applications. Quality Control Engineer shall be engaged involved mostly during the testing phase of the software life cycle. They will review project artifacts, write test plans, test suite for regression and functional testing, execute software tests and generate test reports. Typically a Quality Control Engineer will be involved in projects with medium or low priorities making use of a wide variety of software technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute software testing: Manual Tests & Test Automation
- Prepare and Execute test suite.
- Understanding and verification of requirements
in the SRS
- Analyze software system and design strategy to
test the system.
- Identify defects, classifying them by
severity, and documenting in the project defect tracking tool
- Communicate with Project Team, Management and
QCM regarding test results.
- Check that the Configuration Activities are
done in the project, i.e. maintaining baseline records and proper version
control and also see that the configuration audits are done before each release
- Maintain Quality related documents
like Test Plan, Test Suite, Test Objectives and Test Results.
- Generates required periodic QA-related reports
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 2-5 years of software testing experience
- Basic knowledge of the software testing life cycle
- Skills in using software testing tools
- Basic knowledge on Software Configuration Management (SVN)
- Good communication skills in both written and oral.