Javra Software is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (.NET) to join our IT department and build functional applications as well as mobile applications. You will work as part of our world class offshore team developing software applications for international customers in .NET platform
Senior Software Engineer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications, configuring existing systems and DevOps operations. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will use your expertise in the .NET and Azure DevOps to help us deploy high-quality applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Design, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
• Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
• Develop and architect lifecycle of projects working on different technologies and platforms.
• Interface with clients and gather business requirements and objectives.
• Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
• Understand and evaluate complex data models.
• Execute system development and maintenance activities.
• Develop high-quality software design and architecture with improvised performance and scalability.
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Code review, debugging and testing
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
• Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
• Work cooperatively in a project-focused software development team.
• Write technical and user documentation.
• At least Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
• 3+ years of programming experience in any development platform.
You have the following experience and profile:
• Good programming skill using C#.NET and ASP.NET including .Net core and .Net 5
• Good knowledge about RESTful services
• Good knowledge about database development with Microsoft SQL Server and other RDBMS systems.
• Computers are your passion (not just your profession)
• Confident to communicate in written and spoken English.
• Motivated, innovative and ready to take responsibility and initiative in your work.
• Analytical ability with logical reasoning and problem solving skill.
• You focus on writing reusable, reliable and readable code.
• Knowledge of full software development lifecycle
• Knowledge of Oops programming
• Knowledge of DevOps process
• Source controls like Git, Svn etc.
Background in any of the following is a bonus:
Experience with tools such as UML, Visio and Git.
Agile software development methodology such as Scrum using Azure DevOps
Knowledge about micro-service architecture