HR Officer is a HR professional responsible for providing support in the various human resources and functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with various departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Plan, implement and manage the Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Recruit staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Create, implement and manage onboarding plans.
- Plan and deliver training, including new staff inductions.
- Analyze training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Plan and implement training programs.
- Provide counseling and support on policies and procedures.
- Liaise with different department involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures.
- Develop HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Develop and implement policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork.
- Adhere to laws and regulations.
- MBA preferred or any degree holder in specific field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Human Resource area is preferable.
- You are:
o Proactive, energetic, flexible, influential and posse’s leadership qualities.
o Must be a detail orientation and strategic thinking with never give up attitude
o Decision maker and posse’s effective problem solving skill with a great deal of patience.
o Highly negotiation ability and ability to speak up for the right in any situation.
o Good interpersonal skill, excellent written and oral communication skill.
- You have knowledge and experience with:
o Demonstrate the ability to negotiate with employee and management for the smooth functioning of human resource in the company.
o Knowledge of labor law Act is preferable
o A good network with local organization, institutes and knowledge of human resource market.
o Proven experience in conflict management if occurred, or negotiation with manpower.
o Proven ability to cope up with conflict, stress and human resource crisis situation.