Javra Software is seeking a highly talented PHP Developer with Symfony experience who will be responsible for creating and enhancing application build in Pimcore. You will be working in various internal and external projects with different level of complexities and challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will includes ( but are not limited to ):
- Build efficient, and reusable modules/application using the leading Symfony Framework.
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop solutions using Pimcore.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications like Webportal, Dashboards and Digital Asset Management using PIMcore.
- Development and concept design for digital product information management and its integration with other e-commerce platforms.
- Participate in strategic technical planning for product building and be in communication with the respective stakeholders.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Focus on application performance and scalability to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Do improvement, bug fixes and customization of existing application.
- Bachelor in computer science or similar IT related field.
- Professional experience in building scalable web applications.
- Should have strong proficiency in object-oriented programming (OOP) , MVC architectural pattern & PHP Symfony framework.
- Must have good understanding of ecommerce/webportal, digital asset management and product information management.
- Understanding of a PIMcore architecture, data structure and experience working with Pimcore application is a plus.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with software development using PHP & Mysql.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with PHP-Symfony framework.
- Should have prior experience working with Multiple application integration and Web Services.
- PHP/PIMCore certification is a plus.
- Working understanding of Git and common SCM platforms (e.g. BitBucket, Github, GitLab).
- Experience working with MySQL, MSSQL and/or MongoDB databases.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Experience with Magento is an emphatic plus.