- Who we are:
- Controller of Personal Information
- What do we mean by Personal Information
- What type of Personal Information we process
- How we collect your data
- When does this policy apply
- For which purposes we use your data
- Sharing data with third parties
- Security and Retention
- Your Rights
1. Who we are
Javra Software is a global outsourcing IT service provider residing in Landzichtweg 64, 4105 DP Culemborg, The Netherlands established since 1999 and having its subsidiary company in Nepal since 2006 which helps enterprises achieve operational excellence and growth. Javra provides specialized and agile solutions such as Modern Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Big Data/Business Intelligence and E-commerce using emerging technologies like iOS, Android, Microsoft Technology Stack, Node.js, Java, ASP.Net, Magento, Magento 2, AngularJS, ReactJS, Sharepoint, HTML5, CSS3, WordPress, MongoDB.
2. Controller of Personal Information
3. What do we mean by Personal Information
Personal information means details which identify you or could be used to identify you, such as your name and contact details, your emails, phone numbers and any other history contact details . It may also include information about how you use our websites and mobile applications.
4. What type of Personal Information we process
We may collect following data and personal information
- we may record your name, title, gender and date of birth, your nationality, country of residence and passport number.
- Record of your contact details may include your address, telephone number and email address. When you create a personal account, or register for a service, we may also record your sign in details and other information you fill out on your personal account or registration form. We may also collect information relating to your company such as company name and business location.
- When you send us an email or chat with us online or via social media, we register your communication with us. We also register your communication preferences such as other channels than email (e.g WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Viber, Skype, Voip or WeChat). When you call us, our customer support will register your questions or complaints in our database. We may also record telephone calls for training purposes or to prevent future dispute or any sort of fraud.
- When you visit our websites, or use one of our mobile apps, we may register your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring website, web-browsing behavior and app use. We also collect information via cookies and similar technologies when you visit our websites or use our mobile apps
- With your consent we may we may also receive your location data. You can also agree to provide us with access to certain data stored on your mobile phone (such as photos and contacts).
- We may receive information via social media depending upon your choice of social media settings. This could include profile including your contact details, interests and contacts
- You may choose to share information with us, for instance when you share your interests and preferences with us, leave a comment for us on Facebook, fill out a customer survey or submit an entry for a contest.
- With only your approval we may use or collect special categories of data under applicable data protection law.
5. How we collect your data
We collect personal information about you whenever you use our support and services, including , when you use our website or mobile applications, or interact with us via email or use our contact centres.
In addition, we may receive personal information about you from third parties:
- Companies contracted by us to provide services to you.
- Companies involved in your travel plans, including airlines involved in your and customs and immigration authorities.
- Companies that participate in use of our software and services
- Companies who provide details to us under privacy polices providing information to be shared with Javra Software
6. When does this policy apply
7. For which purposes we use your data
- To provide our support and services to you
- To provide our online services and mobile apps to you
- We use automatic tools to perform statistical research into general trends regarding the use of our services, websites, apps and social media and the behaviour and preferences of our customers and users.
- To send you updates about innovations, new technical solutions and special offers to your interests
- To communicate with you to inform you about our support and services modules, answer your questions and handle your complaints
- We collect, store and use your data for internal business purposes, such as record keeping and to comply with our legal and fiscal obligations.
- To provide you updates about various internal activities of company via newsletter, social media or other means of communication.
8. Sharing data with third parties
- Third party service providers we are using to provide services that involve data processing, for example, to carry out marketing initiatives or run customer surveys on our behalf.
- Third parties, such as law firms and law courts, to enforce or apply any contract with you.
- Third parties, such as the police and regulatory authorities, to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our customers, staff and assets.
- Upon your approval, Third parties we may share source codes, data, tools or other online and offline features.
- We do not sell personal information to third parties, and we only allow third parties to send you marketing or requested information where we have your consent to do so.
9. Security and Retention
- Javra will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or unlawful use.
10. Your rights
When you would like to access your data and if you wish to rectify them or erase and restrict the processing of your data ,all you have to do is send your request to the firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, which means you may request us to no longer process your personal data.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us and by following the specific instructions in relation to the processing. For instance, you may withdraw consent, by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email, adjusting your communication preferences in your account or by changing your smart phone settings.